i realllllly need some advice, quick

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lilella44, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

my boyfriend is feeling very suicidal, and he's talking about leaving this place soon, and i know he's serious this time. so much bad stuff has gone on in the past few days for him, his parents have been absolutely horrible. for example i messaged his stupid bitch of a mother and told her he was feeling pretty bad and suicidal, and then her and his dad took it out on him and blamed him!
    so what do you think i should do about this, to keep him safe? there's no point telling his stupid parents coz they dont take it seriously and they punish him for feeling that way, which therefore makes him feel worse.
    should i ring my therapist and ask her, or does anyone here have any advice as to what i should do to keep him from killing himself?
    please, i'm really worried.
  2. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

does he want help? you can only do so much... make sure he is in a safe place (can he come over to your house), tell him he is not alone in feeling this way but that he has to get some professional help... and then take him for that help. does he have a counsellor or therapist? if not, arrange for an emergency appt and make sure he follows through.

good luck,

3. lilella44

lilella44 Well-Known Member

yeah he does have a therapist. i'll tell him to get an appt with him asap
  4. Ire

Ire Guest

If you can, be with him. He's not going to commit suicide if you're there.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.