i really am far gone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Shoshana, Aug 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shoshana

Shoshana Member

it was my birthday yesterday and it highlighted for me how much i've been isolating and for how long. no one remembered and why should they.

the crazy thing is that i talked to so many friends yesterday which is both unusual and coincidental and i felt like molly ringwald in sixteen candles.

my mom remebered. except that my mother is crazy and honored the occasion of my birth by giving me 12 dollars and a guide book to jamaica.

party hard.

2. Jelly

Jelly Well-Known Member

Very sad to hear. :(

It's not too late though, it never is too late, to keep fighting. Things do get better.

Please know I'm available to talk any time you would like. <3

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Happy Belated Birthday hun although your friends did not remember at least you go to spend time with them hun Your mom she loves you and did give you a gift that is all that matters You will be moving on with you life in a few years lots of changes are coming hun so hold on okay hugs

4. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Happy belated birthday! :birthday:

I'm sorry to hear they didn't remember it. :( I'd be upset too if I expected them to know. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.