I really cannot take it anymore

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Marti2003, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marti2003

Marti2003 Well-Known Member

I am jobless again.... My lovelife sux and more.... I really have enough of everything. Every day I feel miserable and almost in a nervebreakdown. I hit and hurt myself, only to feel that pain and not my inner pain. I hate myself, I am just insequre an uncertain with everything, i hate it, it is only against me and not helping me, it only ruin me, I am ruin myself with this stuff, I wish I could stop it. I really get crazy now, I am just worthless person, I really hate myself, I wish I sleep and never wake up anymore, I really am done with this *peep* life. It is just an insane mad world, with people who just do not care about other people, I hate them, it is only the money shit thing :((
    I do not belong here, this time I really do not know how long I can cope with this... It is just finished, my time is over here... I can not do something for this world anymore, my work is done, no more purpose for me... I know this, and hope soon all this missery wil be away...

Sorry i am really done :((((

2. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I am sorry that you are feeling the way you are at this time. I can understand much of what you are feeling; I am struggling to find a job, I am still hurting over a rejection from two years ago, and I live with my nagging aunt which is hard at times.

I feel like a hypocrite for wanting to tell you not t give up on your life because I think about it quite often. Please know that despite this world and the cold place it can be, there are people here who want to see you not give up.

3. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

what happened to your job?

4. Marti2003

I try my best... It is just this feeling all the time... I am so nervous all the time :/

Well with my job, they just stop with me and the jobagency cannot help anymore... Great :(

5. Marti2003

Today I had a jobinterview, but again turned down for the job :(
    I know I have to go on and try again... I just want to make it work... Like everything, something please, why is all things not working out, what I do wrong :( I am just a looser :(

6. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Keep fighting, they cannot continue to reject you forever.

7. Marti2003

I think the kind of job I am searching that I am not qualified enough for. So I am in a position that I do not know wich side I am going to search now and what I can do...

I feel as a nobody that do not know what he wants and what I am good in :/ everything i do I feel that I am failing in it... I feel so bad and hopeless :( I cannot take this stress inside me not anymore, every day I can have a breakdown and when that happends I dunno what to do. I just want go away, so far away :(

8. shub11

shub11 Banned Member

Cant say anything just that life is so hard for few of us ...while rest of the seems to to enjoy all the time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.