i really cant do this

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by undercoverlover, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

the other day i found my abuser was following my twitter on an alt account and that really just messed me up. i checked up on him because im fucking crazy and he thinks i was the abuser and that he only showed traits of his bpd and wasnt abusive and im just so frustrated because thats not what happened at all he was so abusive and so hurtful to me and ruined my life and idk, i cant do this anymore its taking all my power right now <mod edit - methods>

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2015
  2. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

I think that would be good that you go to police and tell them whats happening.Guess there are some low where you can report him because he disturbing you on twiter and lie to you.
    And of course if you want and i would be glad if you do that...that you say police that he abuse you in past.
    You think that he wouldnt go to police and say that you abuside him?

3. undercoverlover

undercoverlover Well-Known Member

i dont think he'd do that because he has no proof, because i didnt do anything to him. but im not even sure what the police would do if i did report him

4. LoneleyAndLost

LoneleyAndLost Active Member

You didnt do anything to him but he did to you.
    I dont know what would police do but its better ever then never to report him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.