i really can't go on for another hour

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by indigo_skye, Feb 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. indigo_skye

indigo_skye Well-Known Member

I just honestly think no one would notice if I were no longer alive. I just no longer see the point in staying in so much pain.
  2. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello, I hear your distressed. I'm sure there must be somebody who would notice, family, friends , neighbors, people on here! Are you in physical pain or emotional pain?
    Keep holding on hun *hug
  3. indigo_skye

my family would be glad i was gone. i am bullied all the time so again sure they would be all to happy. both tho more emotional pain. and tired of it and can't take it any longer sure my death would just make everyone very happy.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No it would not make me happy and i am sorry your family is so dam cruel to you but you hun do not deserve death ok you deserve to be away from them to be free Do NOT give them any more power over you ok You leave and make a life of your own away from their cruelty ok please do that for YOU hugs
  5. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

You are mistaken that anyone would be happy.

The bullying can be sorted. Who is doing this to you? Have you told anyone?
  6. indigo_skye

total eclipse i would love to leave my family but since i am not an adult and still in high school any suggestions on how to ditch my family
    mark b neighbor hood kids fellow students my rents the school knows they suspended me from school for trying to defend myself from 2 bullies off school grounds.
  7. indigo_skye

i am sorry if my response back sounds short or rude it is not meant to be that.
  8. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Go make noise in the school - to the principal and guidance counselors. Call the police if you are off school grounds. If you are on school grounds and being harassed and the school will not do anything call the police from the school - when they show up at the school the school will listen and take notice. While it is sad you cannot depend on people to step up and do the right thing for you, you do have the power to make peopel notice you and listen if you make enough noise and talk to the right people. Do not stop if a teacher will not listen - go to the guidance counselor and th eprincipal and if that does not work then call the superintendent or the school board. If they will not protect you as they should make enough noise until they realize you will not just stop (just like your bullies do not just stop on their own).

I am sorry you do not have somebody that will stand up for you , but please stand up for yourself. If you need more help in how to do that please PM me and I will help you find the contacts to do that for yourself with people that will listen to you and that do care.
  9. pisces1

pisces1 Well-Known Member

Indigo~ I know you feel bad and for that I am very sorry. If there was anyway I could take away your pain I whould so gladly do that for you. Please know you are important and very cared about here. :hugsquish:
  10. indigo_skye

thanks pisces1 and thanks nyjmpmaster as well for your kind words to me.
  11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, I'm sorry that people have been treating you like this. That's stupid to suspend you for standing up for yourself. You should never let anyone push you around. I know that no one would be happy if you were gone, and I'm sorry that you don't have much support. But we care about you here, so keep talking things out if it helps :hug:
  12. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

The school should investigate what was going on. There will be an appeal system if you are not happy with any decision.

Your family....there must be someone who you get on with enough to confide in?
  13. indigo_skye

thanks witty_sarcasm
    mark b my family bullies me and compare me to my older brother so no i don't get along with my family or trust my family would you get along with people who constantly tell you that you aren't like x or that you are a failure. i am sorry but they have done the comparison to me since forever. i just can no longer take the comparisons the failure comments or the bullying. sorry i know you were trying to be helpful with the family comment but my family is hateful mean and cruel. that is why i am sure they would be happy if i was no longer here.
  14. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Sorry you say that. How about a close friend of the family that you could talk to. Maybe they could see from outsude the situation whats going on.
  15. indigo_skye

i would not trust anyone who is friends with my family. it is why i have come here where i feel safe and so far no one has been cruel or hurtful to me. i do thank you for kind responses to me. i am so tired of hurting.
  16. mark b

mark b Well-Known Member

Im sorry you are unable to trust the friends there. Please try to think of someone you coukd talk to face to face.

In meantime we are here for you.
  17. indigo_skye

thanks for your kindness
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.