I really do hate my life!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by gundamjack, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gundamjack

gundamjack New Member

I really do hate my life!

2. gundamjack

gundamjack New Member

I get mistreated everyday in my life and I get mistreat by everyone. I have been used like a piece of trash when I went to High School and I could not get a single date with any pretty girls at high school. I did not have a car, I did not have a part job, and I was never invited to any of the good after parties after each game in 1998.

3. gundamjack

gundamjack New Member

My grandmother made my days a living hell at home and my dad was not a good dad because was super selfish person. Now I get misused by the next door neighbors and other people that drove my old 1996 Ford Ranger to the ground and I have no air conditioner in my truck because my next door neighbor abuse in rides in my truck. I just really hate my life and I do not have anything in my life. I never had a girlfriend, I never been on really date, I really never had good friends; I never had sex with a woman. And my family members yell at me too.

4. HelgasAngel

HelgasAngel Well-Known Member

damn your life really does suck lol well look, focus on the things you can change. Your family will never change. They'll always yell at you. Well, not never, but its highly unlikely they will and you shouldn't focus on that anyway. Your family consists of people. And like every other human being, they as people, have to want to change. If they don't want to change they won't change. As far as the things you can change and will have to change if you want things to get better.....get a job. buy a car when you can afford one. Get some CONFIDENCE so you can attract a girl. Girls love confident guys. I wouldn't say a low self esteem is unattractive but constantly moping about how ugly you are or how you aren't this or that can be unattractive to some girls, people in general really. Nobody likes a whiner. Sex isn't everything but it sure as hell feels good lol. Like I said, gain some confidence by giving yourself more credit for the things you're good at, the good things about you. Then someday you'll find a girl and you guys can go at it all night long. ;)

Good luck.<3

5. Snake

Snake Well-Known Member

gundamjack, I don't know where you got that username but it reminds me of Mobile Suit Gundam. Maybe you like that anime? maybe you don't.
    But there must be something you enjoy in this life, something you like. Focus on that, the rest should come naturally.
    It will take time, but it will come, and believe me, I'm 25 and I still haven't got the first girlfriend, I've even resigned to sharing love with a woman.
    But sometimes I have hope, and when I'm not focused on other people but on the things I enjoy, people and events come to me, it's all natural.

I hope you get better.

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Focus on things you change about yourself and with your life. start very minor and work your way and you will find you gain a lot of confidence.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.