• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

I really do not know what to title this

Accio

I avoid people because well *shudders* people *shudders*

So in turn, I have nobody and generally I'm okay being alone.

On a rare occasion I try to be friendly both online and in the real world.

What happens when I actually want to know people?!?

Online - I get blocked before I get the chance to introduce myself.
In the real world - I get looked at like I'm a piece of shit.

Why do I even try associating with other human beings? Why?!?

Walker

Admin-a-monkey
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Author
SF Supporter
On what kind of place does that happen. I don't think people typically block others without ever exchanging a word with each other...

johnDoen

I avoid people because well *shudders* people *shudders*

So in turn, I have nobody and generally I'm okay being alone.

On a rare occasion I try to be friendly both online and in the real world.

What happens when I actually want to know people?!?

In the real world - I get looked at like I'm a piece of shit.

Why do I even try associating with other human beings? Why?!?
To be honest, same.

We are social animal, after all. We look for association with others because of that. Unfortunately, it's not an easy task. It takes time to learn social skills for that task, things like making eye contacts and active listening. Well, I'm not really good at those skills.

It's strange that someone would block you immediately during introduction. Were you thinking of being ignored online?

Accio

To be honest, same.

We are social animal, after all. We look for association with others because of that. Unfortunately, it's not an easy task. It takes time to learn social skills for that task, things like making eye contacts and active listening. Well, I'm not really good at those skills.

It's strange that someone would block you immediately during introduction. Were you thinking of being ignored online?
I followed someone on Instagram who I thought would make a cool friend as we have things in common - I checked Instagram a few hours later to find out I've been blocked. I never got the chance to message them. I would understand them not wanting new followers if their account was private, but it's public(my point being that I can still see their profile if I log out of mine) *shrugs*

johnDoen

I followed someone on Instagram who I thought would make a cool friend as we have things in common - I checked Instagram a few hours later to find out I've been blocked. I never got the chance to message them. I would understand them not wanting new followers if their account was private, but it's public(my point being that I can still see their profile if I log out of mine) *shrugs*
I guess they didn't think of you as a cool friend. How about other attempts?

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$305.00
Goal
$255.00