I really dont feel good and its not even a huge deal i dont know why !!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Crisiscrysis98350, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crisiscrysis98350

Crisiscrysis98350 New Member

Ok so im an average boy, 15 years old in 10th grade and things are going well for me normally, I have good friends, good things, good town, good family, good grades, good physical activity but I seem to be extremely sensitive and I have this problem where I always need to know what my friends might be doing on weekends and always have an urge to hang out with them even if i dont want to do what they are doing(any help on what my problem might be?). But anyways whenever my friends might call me names or say something mean (i always take it seriously i dont know why, and 99% of the time its a joke) I get furious. So today my friend wants to play hockey and usually we get a lot of people. Well I said il call him back, and ive been talking to lots of other people today, and then I saw a movie, so then tonight he instant messages me saying were not friends because you didnt call me back, he blocks me and he isnt answering me. I know this seems very small but to me I get so mad I have no idea why and it makes me feel suicidal (im crazy right?). So anyways I dont know what to do, im sure all my other friends are cool with me, but him I dont know why he does this, sometimes i consider my firendshuip with him, but the thing is if I stop talking to him then most my other friends will stop talking to me and then I wont have any friends, and thats why i dont wanna stop, even though im really mad im afraid to let go and will eventually try to give in. Im so frustrated right now and I feel that because of this everything else in my lfie will go downhill I think i need lots of mental help. :sad:

PS sorry about the terrible grammar I am too angry to care about it right now
  2. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

check to see if your friends are really your friends or are just people taking advantage of your emotional dependancy. let them go if they wish to, and i promise you that chances are they will come back when they notice that this tricks don't work on you.

People use these tricks all of the time to control people who give in to their schemes. even your own family could use this weakness of yours to their advantage if they knew you are not emotionally independent (a sign of growth).
    you do have options. go out there and look for friends. to get friends, you have to be friendly. show them that you can get other friends. and its not a matter of proving something to someone, life is too short for these games. just don't let yourself be taken advantage of because you 'really care'. you seem like a very nice person. this is not a crisis, its a mental game! ma'n they should try that on me! its a big world out there; you are not just limited to the people you went to school with or those you lived in the same neighbourhood.
  3. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Man, I feel bad for you.

First, a :hug: to make you feel a little better. It makes me furious when so-called friends use other people: it's sick and no one deserves it.

I agree with Crisis- see if they really are your friends. And you're not stupid for feeling suicidal over something "small". It's not small- I mean, my friends keep me sane. Trust me, we've all felt what you felt.

And anyway, I'm here for a PM should you want to talk. Feel better.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.