i really dont know how long ill last

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadguy33, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

I seem to be more and more depressed every day I don't think I have much longer the pain of living is worse then death and to be pain free.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Then hun now is the time to reach out for help before the pain overtakes everything ok time now to reach out for professional help hugs
  3. yep

yep Well-Known Member

More depressed everyday and pain? As you dont think you have much longer, I wonder what has been keeping you safe so far.
    As this may not be as effective as it used to be, perhaps is time to think what would you notice when you are a bit better, and with that in mind find other more creative ways to keep going.
    You are not alone, we are here to support you during your crisis.
  4. sadguy33

sadguy33 Banned Member

Thank you all for your advice I'll definately think about going to a professional maybe but I'm always scared you know because I don't know their motives etc. I'm trying to take one day at a time and trying to stay postive but I feel terrible today and can't keep my bad thoughts from happening.
  5. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Well, if they are professionals hun, they are trained to be totally objective. Their personal motives absolutely have to take 2nd, 3rd or 4th place (if any place at all) when they are acting in a professional capacity for the wellbeing of their clients.

Honey, there is no guarantee that a self-attempt on your life is going to result in what you're thinking it will..... as hard as it might seem, there IS a way to sort out the bad thinking. I know, I've had plenty of it to sort out in my life, and still do, but I've learned how to do it. If you'd like to PM me, please do, and we can take it from there. Knowing you are supported by someone who has been there really helps :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.