I really dont know if I could hold on any longer

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES. Some days all you did was breathe and that was enough. Some days you showered and that was enough. Another day all you did was buy milk and that was enough. No one else gets to decide what is "enough" so if getting to your appointment and back was taxing and you're drained from it then, HECK YES, that's enough. Take the rest of the day off. Judgement handed down -- free day today.
Alright..
YES. Some days all you did was breathe and that was enough. Some days you showered and that was enough. Another day all you did was buy milk and that was enough. No one else gets to decide what is "enough" so if getting to your appointment and back was taxing and you're drained from it then, HECK YES, that's enough. Take the rest of the day off. Judgement handed down -- free day today.
Alright.

I am so happy that you are excited and happy. The world is full of this happiness you just have to put yourself out there to receive it. I am so proud of you facing a fear of yours and not letting it hold you back from feeling good. I pray that the meds do their job and everyday from here on out will be great for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00