I really don't know if I want to go on...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm quite confused I haven't been feeling as depressed as I once was but I'm lacking motivation and I'm really confused about thing's.The fact is I don't know if I want to go on with life:sad:,I look in the mirror and feel sick of what I see my nose make's me sick and teeth as i have severe Bio Dysmorphic disorder.I haven't been getting angry as much or barely at all because once I start then a pattern arises and I can't stop getting angry with anyone and everone and virtually anything and everything.

I've had problems from my work who have seemed to be difficult about getting me to return to work and the Union has been helping me,but I don't want to get angry about work because I will just get down and very negative.I really am struggling to see the light in going on and that thing's will change in the future,I'm so intimidated by especially attractive women or girls and even guy's with good look's and children but I'm not gay or a pedophile it's that obsession I have with my self imgage.

Not to forget I'm not an intelligent person although people would've told me otherwise,I'm convinced in my own self I don't have the brains to be anything and I've seen enough evidence of that.I'm struggling to see the light in going on really and the worth of it all,I guess I'm just flat tired and exhausted with everything and hope is something that I've lost a long time ago.:sad:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2007
  2. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

hun,

even though we have never met in person i can tell you that you have the most beautifull and caring heart i have ever seen .. through my eyes you are beautifull , through Gods eyes you are beautifull..

please dont think you are not pretty or beautiful cause you most diffently are.. God sees the real beauty in things and you and your heart are amazing...

3. ace

ace Well-Known Member

WD,Thank's so much sweety you really touched me what you said.:smile:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ace, as WD said you truly are a beautiful person. I have seen through your many posts over the past year a kind compassionate person towards others, yet not giving yourself the same kindness and compassion. The true beauty of a person is what lies on the inside, not the outside. Look into the mirror and see not someone who's nose and teeth you hate, but a person that has a kind heart when one is needed, and yet knows the time when you may need to be a little more harsh to get through to someone. This is not something everyone can do. I am glad your depression has lessoned, but it may still be present enough to distort your view on things. Trust those of us here and what we see. Have faith in yourself and believe that you can do whatever you set your mind to. You are not an unintelligent person by any means. Take care ace. :hug:

5. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Dear gentlelady,Thank's for your very kind word's it is quite hard with these mood swings I can't seem to help it when I think of death I think of comfort:sad.Just really confused with everything and so tired of this roller-coaster.:sad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.