i really dont know why......

• Thread starter ReallyDontKnowWhy
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ReallyDontKnowWhy

i really dont know why i bothered trying to stop others inheriting my pain by holding it myself.i really dont.Look wheres it got me.

Well F**k me.

H

Hhhhmmmmm

id really appreciate a reply considerng the amount of trauma im currently in.Thanks.

R

Robin

Not everyone is the best person to realiease your pain on, but a good start would be maybe a therapist or counsellor, your GP is a good start, they can refer you oin to local services which is alot better than trecking miles just to see someone to talk to. I suppose you could talk to friends but can they be trusted with your pain or in their ignorance will they mock you? This is something you have to balance carefully as talking to the wrong people can cause more damage than it cures.

The worst thing you can do is hold it in cos it will only build up over time.

I dunno what else i can say :sad:

Is there anyone you can talk to?

R

ReallyDontKnowWhy

Not that that was or should have been my main point.Sorry.It was just automatically what came to my mind when i saw your replies.Thank you very much for them.You are both very good people and give very good advice.

In response i would say i hope the people in my life who are my friends dont think im just trying to use them as a counselling service and indeed i would hope they would tell me if they did think that.i know i need a lot of support and it probably isnt fair to them.i have tried to access support via both my GP,NHS and mental health services previously.

They see me as too unstable to accept me into the therapy services right now.And after a recent experience with a counsellor not so long ago [not provided by them] i dont know i could ever go back to counselling.But thanks.......you said just exactly what i would.

Theres just no hope for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00