I really don't see a point

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by The_8th_Wonder, May 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_8th_Wonder

The_8th_Wonder senior Member

All I do in my life is kill time. There's no point to my life and I really don't think there's a point to life at all. The last time I left my house for something other than school or dinner was months upon months ago. I don't understand the point of life in general or anything including these forums... sorry.
  2. crissis

crissis Account Closed

Hey, Please don't think about doing anything rash. It may sound hypocritical because I came here seeking advice but your life can't be all that bad. Just think about the positive things in your life or think about what makes you truly happy and pursue those interests.
  3. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Yes I understand how you feel.....life seems so pointless to me. Life is just a mixture of experiences bad or good....but nothing more. Happiness doesn't last long and nothing lasts forever.

People are just scared of being mortal they create delusions of an after life or taboo people choosing not to live. Out of society's fear I am kept in chains to this world I despise.

Life only has meaning if you choose to give it meaning. If you choose to do nothing then you will get nothing. I myself don't want to try anymore....so I am left with nothing except an understanding of how I truly feel.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I understand how you feel all to well.. I live each day waiting for it to end to start the cycle all over again the next.. I too am an isolationist and am lonly because of it..But I keep trying to find something that interests me..So far no luck..Being here on the forum keeps me going..If I hadn't foung this place a year ago I would most assuridly be dead right now..Keep reaching out and cling onto anything positive that comes along no matter how small it might be..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.