I really dont wanna be here anymore!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by KirstyMissJimBob, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KirstyMissJimBob

KirstyMissJimBob Well-Known Member

i have no energy, every day is a struggle :(

Im so over everything, to top it off, my health is declining and i may lose my job cos i was sick for 2 days, wow only 2 days, I work my butt off to be told i may lose my job!!

Everything is so screwed up, im over life and its struggle

2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Kirsty,
    I know it sucks. I went from an upper management job because I had a nervous breakdown and had to leave. To stocking shelves on third shift at KMart. I missed one night because of migrane headache and was fired. I didn't give a shit about the job but it was the first time I had ever been fired in my life. Now that bothered me.
    The thing you have to look at is there are always other jobs, maybe not doing what you want but it is money coming in. I know right now everyone is feeling the crunch because our economy is in the crapper. Things will get better. Take Care!!~Joseph~

3. KirstyMissJimBob

theres more goin on then whats happening at work. Everything thing is falling apart, all my friends are leaving town, i get used all the time by other people. My workmats take advantage of the fact that i dont smoke, so they are always having smoke breaks, i dont even get to sit for 5mins.I have a lump in my uterus and have had blood test to see if my liver and kidneys have viruses or deseases, and im getting tested for ross river virus. Im scared about this lump. Im scared im gonna lose my job cos of this economic meltdown its harder to get jobs here now.My relationship is on ice.I feel so hopeless, worthless and alone and scared :(
    enough of my ranting, i wont bore you guys anymore.

thanks for reading

4. KirstyMissJimBob

OMG!! what else can go wrong! I just found out that my Dad, is now working in Africa, he dont know when he's coming back to Australia. He lives in a small room thats barely livable, the food is crap, the sewers over flow, people go to the toilet in the middle of the street. He didnt even tell me he was going, i never got to say goodbye, i barly got to see him as it was, now ill never see him, cos he dont know when he will come back, he could be gone for months or years :(

5. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

Kalgoorlie is a small nice town. I've got a friend by the name of Barry O'Grady who works as a miner there some 20 years back and he should be a resident in your town. Do u happen to know him? He should be in his 50s now.

6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When we are not feeling well, we sometimes feel like ppl are taking advantage...just consider it the cost of doing business and save your energy for yourself...luckily, you are not poisoning yourself as they are...hope things begin to work out...big hugs, J

7. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi...i feel the pain as you write about all your struggles. . . it is a hugely tough place right now...and that is when it feels like EVERYTHING is tanking.....i am glad you are coming here for support...

it is a sign of hope - and we'll just try to be here for you. try to be good to yourself right now, and take care of yourself. set some boundaries if you can, so that people cannot take advantage of you. think of one boundary you could set today- to help you feel more safe and secure. i am always around if you need to talk. i care. ... hugs...xx

8. KirstyMissJimBob

thanks for your replies :) it means alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.