I really dont want to lie anymore...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by ThoseEmptyWalls, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThoseEmptyWalls

ThoseEmptyWalls Well-Known Member

I told my grandma the truth about how I am feeling. I could tell she was very upset with me because of what I had said. I just wish I could tell the truth to the people who are actually in a spot to help me. I want to tell the therapist and the doctor that Im sick of life, am miserable, and pray to die at any given moment in the day..I want to tell them that Im miserable and that even the crys of my son and the sound of my husbands voice drives me up the wall.. Im afraid to tell them because I dont want to loose my son (yes Im in danger of that) but I feel the truth needs out.. Because if I dont tell them honestly whats going on theres no way they can effectivly help me... I dont know what to do right now as Im not sure of my options...

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

my advice would be to talk to someone whos not a family member first, someone like a coucellor who can listen without being closely involved and give you advice on how to proceed.

pm me anytime if you want to chat or vent or just want someone to listen

3. ThoseEmptyWalls

I did..I called up a doctor at my normal office (one who I have not had to deal with) and talked to him. Not only did he say he could not help but he got me in deep crap.. I dont think I will ever ask for help again... Its not worth it..

4. Bostonensis

Bostonensis Guest

This is a catch 22 situation. Harm for self or & others. I would tell my husband whether he likes it or not. It is much better if someone is present there with the two of you.

It is the ideal way to seek help from the pro but finding the right pro takes time & also aggravating even more. Before you tip over,talk to people around the community. My assumption is you are afraid to lose the custody of your son?
    I find that a lot of women are facing same situation.You will be surprise how many people understand this ,as this is not an isolated case.

5. ThoseEmptyWalls

Talk to people in this community? Nooo way! Yes I have my reasons.. Bingo I dont want to loose my son.. I know a lot of families here who have went thru it and all lost their children and most have not and will never be able to get them back.. Not sure what to make of this hellish and stupid situation..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.