I REALLY hate hypocrites!!

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by carebear32, Aug 8, 2012.

1. carebear32

carebear32 Well-Known Member

I was on another message board for depression before I found this one (I won't mention names in case there are people also from that board here). At first it seemed like a normal run of the mill web site, but I just found that this year it's become a message board full of total hypocrites. To be part of the board you've got to pretend to be happy and jolly all the time or you get completely ignored or have your posts deleted. When I started noticing that anything I posted was getting deleted, that's when I left.

It takes a special talent to say they can get shunned by people all across the world, one I'm not too proud of mind you. Truth is I've been down for so long that life just seems impossible and coming out of this slump is more like mission impossible. I wish I could make at least one friend instead of always finding so many people who hate me before they know me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I do not hate you Carebear and shame on them for forstering such lies...how does one make a relationship if s/he cannot be genuine...I had a simliar experience on a forum for the disease I have...they were the most whining, complaining, rainbows up the backside unless you complain about THEY had people I have ever seen...they did reinforce when someone tried to get better as long as the person was a part of the inner circle...the similarity-they also required a person to be ingenuine...we have many issues here, as any group this size would have, but I feel blessed to be in the company of people who are so understanding...please PM me if I can ever show you the respect and comfort you deserve...just for being you!

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

:hug: Sorry to hear you had such trouble on the other site...but I'd like to think you can express both positive and negative emotions pretty freely here. I wouldn't ever judge anyone, or expect them to be happy when they aren't...it's sad that some people expect everyone to always be happy. Sometimes you just need to vent your feelings and emotions...if you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me.

4. carebear32

You know, I was so irritated by the other message board I never stopped to think that it could be me. I should have killed myself on Monday night, that way I wouldn't bother anyone else. Nobody gives two hoots about a pathetic loser like me.

5. Witty_Sarcasm

You aren't a pathetic loser, and people here do care about you. I hope you don't do anything to hurt yourself.

6. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hiya carebear,

I am sorry that the other message board did not work out for you, but I am glad that you have found here. You can post here whether you are feeling happy, sad, positive, negative, numb, neutral or in crisis. Unfortunately some websites can be cliquey but here we treat everyone as equals :hug:

7. carebear32

Thanks, Witty. Things just seem to be going downhill for me. I feel I deserve to die. I just found out today that a job I applied for clearly didn't get my cv and has published an ad for the same job in the newspaper. I've decided to try to reapply for the job, but I still don't understand how when I took my cv into the store personally and got no response, it just gets so depressing.

I found this site completely by accident after I saw blind I won't go back to a website that deletes any thoughts or feelings I have like they don't exist. Thanks for your concern, Butterfly, Sadeyes and Witty Sarcasm. It may take me some time to get used to having people who actually listen to me for a change.

8. Witty_Sarcasm

:hug: That's how I felt when I joined the site...finally a place where people care what I have to say, and how I feel. We will always be here to listen and to support you through anything.

9. carebear32

Why don't you all just tell me to F*** off? You know you want to. I can't help I'm so well hated by the world in general. :(