I really hate myself right now

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by midnightstar, Feb 17, 2013.

1. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I feel so helpless and hopeless at the moment, I'm being emotionally neglected by the so-called "professionals", painful memories are beating up my brain, I've nothing to distract myself with, I lost everything I was holding of for through my own stupid actions and I've only got myself to blame for it all.

Since deciding to leave here (was it only a few days ago?) I've been caught in a downward spiral and right now I see no reason to fight against it.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Well hun i am glad you are still here and reaching out to us for support Hugs toyou
  3. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

I'm an evil bitch because my brain says so and I deserve to suffer
  4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

The things your brain says to you, aren't always true. That's something you need to at least try and remember.
  5. FrainBart

FrainBart Staff Alumni

Each and every single one of us, all have the same, single worst enemy, and that is ourselves. We are our own worst critic, We do things, yet it seems difficult to accept if something goes wrong. Sometimes what our heads tells us is not necessarily true, and we have to differentiate what our head is telling us and what the reality is.
    Depression and mental health issues feed upon our natural self criticism to make things seem a whole lot worse than they really are.