I really have no real reason....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LDA, Aug 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

.... for dying... Other than that.. well living is so boring. It's like... I've gone through so much heartache and adversity and... all I can see ahead in the future is more of it... and I then have to actually work and get my own house and all of that WHILE trying to slog through the same old stuff. That is just a horrible life coming up. I don't want to live it.

2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi there LDA..
    i struggle 2 keep a positive outlook also.. it can be really hard..especially when all life has thrown at you is heart ache and adversity.. its hard 2 see things will ever improve.. but im hopeful things will.. for both of us :)
    i think most ppl that work.. dont like working.. or paying bills! but its just something that most of us have 2 do..
    do u have any hobbies? or anything u would like 2 do/or see .. like travelling?
    mabye if u set urself a goal.. such as 'i will earn x amount of money and save up for x'? it could make u feel a little more enthusiastic about working..
    mabye also try talking 2 ur gp/doctor about how u feel.. u could be suffering from depression..
    take care :hug:

3. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

I could, but it's like.. I have no drive to do that. I'm just kinda stuck in this way of thinking and there's no way out.

4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hey..
    when i am having a really down bout of depression.. i feel exacly the same.. i often dont even have the drive 2 get out of bed..
    but there is a way out :hug: .. u should make an appointment 2 see ur doctor/gp if u can.. its alot harder 2 deal with how ur feeling by urself..
    i know its hard 2 think of anything that would make u remotely happy when ur low.. but i think prehaps finding some sort of hobby/ intrest could really help u? it would give u something 2 strive for and look 4ward 2.. that may sound like an impossible thought.. but it IS possible..
    PM me anytime .. x

5. LDA

LDA Well-Known Member

I'll try.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.