i really just want to die.....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ben1993, Apr 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben1993

ben1993 Member

I really just hate my life and I really just want to die. I really wish I would just get in a car accident or get murdered or anything. I hate myself, I feel like im going to be alone forever and I would just rather die. I have no self esteem and feel like im going to be alone forever. I feel ugly and I honestly just want to go upstairs and get a gun. There is nothing left for me in this world.
  2. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Can you call crisis or mental health team?
  3. ben1993

ben1993 Member

I am on chat right now. I just don't know what I am gonna do anymore. Im tired of crying my eyes out. :(
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2013
  4. Percarus

Percarus Account Closed

Believe me, I have felt that way many times and developed my own solution to it after watching 'The Truman Show'. Every day when I would wake up I would face the mirror and tell my reflection how much I hated life and mayhap the things ahead that the day would bring. By reasoning with myself each morning and night I would give myself purpose to pursue another day. After a while you start to see the comedy in all of it. Being alone is a huge problem for a LOT of individuals. The truth is, let's assume you are young, as you get older things gets easier and easier. People become less shallow, your painful emotions are numbed out quite a lot, and believe me even being fifty is not old! I see fifty year old men that spent their life without a partner suddenly picking up women twenty years younger than them, in some cases younger. Maturity is extremelly valued to the fairer sex, as is wisdom and wisdom only comes with age I am afraid. The quickest path to maturity is having much older friends, you would learn so much from them.

This is the thing about getting older... As you get older you see the beauty in all races and forms, one becomes less shallow. Sure, this may sound bad if you are young but its not because you trully see the world with new eyes. Pursue an achievement of any sort, something that will make you stand out, in anything, education, hobby, or mannerisms. The path to character building is never a quick one but it will and it does happen.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.