I really like all of you...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tired and alone, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tired and alone

Tired and alone Well-Known Member

But I am having problems with how this site works. Someone is asking me to be on their "friend" list and I tried to accept but it keeps telling me that I do not have permission to do this. I was able to do this a few days ago but now it won't let me. What could I be doing wrong???

2. Tired and alone

I put this on here because I want the person to know that I am not ignoring them.

3. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Have you clicked the tick box on their picture before clicking accept friends? Or have you recently changed your email or password without verifying it? Those are the only things i can think of that may cause that. You could always message the person about why you cant accept them? I'm sure they don't think you are ignoring them.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Maybe try requesting them as a friend from their profile if it won't let you accept their friendship request.

5. Tired and alone

Thanks. I will try to send a friend request.

6. Tired and alone

OK, I tried to add a friend but it will not let me do it. This is exactally how my everyday life goes. Nearly everything fails. This is depression.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You'd be better off posting in the troubleshooting section hun :)

8. Tired and alone

I've done that and no one has done anything.

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hmm..try PM'ing a member of staff :hug:

10. triggs

triggs Account Closed

perhaps the forum is just a bit jittery.. have you been on it for a long period of time?
    maybe if you close the internet window and start up again it might help?
    simple, i know, but sometimes it works xx

11. Tired and alone

Yes. I have tried everything that I can think of and left another message in troubleshooting. Will give it another try and then I might give it up. Having to sign back in all the time when trying to navigate isn't helping my stress level.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.