I really need a friend... :,(

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by alishiainsane, Jul 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alishiainsane

alishiainsane Member

I just want to give up on life. I know we all only have one life on earth and most want to enjoy it....but there is just nothing in it for me. nothing to enjoy..only things that hurt. for so long ive just had this welling type of viod-like pain in my chest and it kills me. i dont have anyone to lean on, i never did. my old elementary school teachers used to call me "the dark cloud" and i dont really blame them. i walk around in my own shadow. the only time i feel any bit of relief from the world is when i'm reading or writing. or daydreaming. in other words just in my own world. but lately even when there my mind wonders back to my past and that feeling in my chest comes back full force. i don't want to die but i don't want to live either. right now i really just need a friend if its not to much to ask. just someone to talk to. anyone.
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

PM me if you like :hug:
  3. MrJamesHay

MrJamesHay Member

I feel the sameee :(
    My only friend was my shadow and shame it cant talk back!
  4. lionsheart

lionsheart Member

I would love to be your friend.
    Feel free to add me if you have MSN: pmp_91@hotmail.com
  5. ema

ema Antiquities Friend

There are lots of good people here and lots to talk to. Don't give up and feel free to pm those you offer.

You're not alone, especially when you come here.

Hope you start to feel better soon.
  6. varek

varek Well-Known Member

Hey, cloud.

I'm lonely too. Message me, I'd love to read anything you've written, I'm kinda trying to write stuff but I'm rubbish.
  7. Ed.

Ed. Well-Known Member

Heh, I was called something similar in school.

Yeah it's all lonely hearts on here, feel free to get in touch with me too if you need to chat, although, as you can see, you can make lots of friends here! =P
  8. drendil

drendil Active Member

Hi Alishia,

It's true, you will find lots of friends here who want to get to know you. You can talk and share anything that's on your mind. We are all here for you. You can PM me too if you fancy!

Take care,
  9. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Alishia. I'm sorry to hear that you're hurting so much right now, but if you need a friend to talk to, I will help as much as I can. I can't send or receive pm's but I can post in the forums. I'm sorry that your elementary teachers were so mean and referred to you as 'the dark cloud.' I'm a high school teacher and I don't know how some teachers can be so mean. There are some nice teachers though. Please don't give up hun. :hug:
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi alishia..

When you say the feeling in your chest comes back full force, do you mean panic attacks? That's sorta what panic attacks feel like.

I get this too :( I look back at my past and all the things I regret, racing thoughts, sickness etc.. Is this what you're experiencing? I don't know if you've been to a doc or have a psych or what your situation is but please see someone, you don't have to suffer.

If you need a friend, I'll be your friend, :hug: 's PM me anytime hun. I mean that :) Don't hesitate to reach out!
  11. Marty482

Marty482 Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear things are so rough for you. I will be your friend. There are so many wonderful people on here. Look how many have reached out!!!! Im praying for you and hope you do too. PLEASE stay here with all your new friends and we will help you find a happy life!!!!

Write me,

12. Vampiress892

Vampiress892 Active Member

13. Azmodius

Azmodius Well-Known Member

Hey, sorry to hear you're feeling like this, life can be a lonely and seemingly unrewarding event at times.
    I'll reiterate what others say, which is you can feel free to contact us at any time. I'm friend to all here!
    If you need help with specifics, feel free to PM me or post asking, sure others will offer also.

As an ex-teacher, there are some good ones (I left for many reasons, but being nice wasn't good in the schools I was teaching in), and some bad!

You get support from people here!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.