I really need help now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock

I am at the god damn edge again. I have aXXXXXXXXXXXXX.

I would like it be known for the record that I think I have tried bravely and valiantly to beat this thing. I will not rattle off the list of medical experts and medication I have tried - theres no point to that - I only wish to imply that I have not given up without a fight - you might say it was the fight of my life :).

Last edited by a moderator:
hey stay and talk
please put the pills away
if you have taken too many go to the ER. let them look after you until you start to feel better.
did anything happen to trigger you?

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Much of psychopharm is experimentation, trial and error, and it is horrible to go through that...is it time for a second opinion, or the inclusion of another provider so that you increase your options re effective meds? Please continue to post and let us know how you are...J

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Giving up is not the answer.. You need to get on a positive path to find it..If your pdoc isn't helping tell him that.. Let him know the meds you are on aren't working..My therapist avoids talking about suicide also.. She says everyone thinks about at least once in there lives.. Then she just changes the subject..

Shock

I feel just so damn alone and beat. I goddamn chickened out on the pills :( feel so terrible about that - embarrassed and its a failure. Please dont anyone say 'good on you for not doing it' I'm really not in the mood and it would feel like its rubbing it in. Goddamn I am so lonely and alone

lancashirelass

I know how you feel hun but please stay and talk to us. You are not alone there is plenty of ppl here that want to help you can pm me anytime you like. *hugs*

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey SHock have you at least tried therapy?? It does work to get things off your chest.. I reccomend a female therapist they seem to have a better outlook on things..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00