i really need help

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Dave-, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dave-

Dave- New Member

i really need help.i have no family or friends to talk to about it.i am at my darkest moment in life.suicide seems to me the only way i can be free,thankfully i have a little bit of common sense left to know it is wrong.this is hard for me to do,coming on here,but if it helps,i have nothing to lose,thanks for reading.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun good to see you are reaching out for help here not so lonely here hun people listen and care and understand hun without judgement hugs

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You'll find help and support here. :hug: I hope you continue to reach out... you can PM me if you feel like talking.

4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...there are so many of us who understand what you have said, and many, like myself, came here at that very same time in life...please continue to post and tell us what is going on...welcome again

5. ben1993

ben1993 Member

Hi Dave,
    If you want a friend, I will be a friend. :) Everyone needs a friend that they can talk to and I don't mind listening. You can pm me if u want to talk :)

6. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

Hey Dave. I think you will find a lot of compassionate and understanding people here who will listen.

Do you want to tell us more of what is going on in your life?

7. jsph444

jsph444 Member

hi Dave,
    where is your family? how come you say you are @ yourdarkest moment? you can pm me if you want to talk.

8. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Do you want to tell whats going on in your life right now if it helps?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.