I really need someone to chat with me..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by edi49, Apr 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. edi49

edi49 New Member

I am looking for someone to chat with me. I am 16, and I would be really happy if someone could chat with me. I have extremely hard depression problems, and can't stop thinking about suicide. If you are willing to chat with me, please contact me. Also, I use Skype,keek, messenger, Viber, whatsupp, and I would like really be glad if we could chat over some of those services, because I feel more comfortable over there. I really feel like I need help, and if you have enough heart to help me, please send me private message or/and leave a quick reply in this thread. Thank you :)

2. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi edi49,

I'm happy to talk to you about any of those things if you wish. I would prefer to talk here though, if you would like that you can private message me. My advice is poor but I'm a good listener :)

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I'd be happy to chat with you on here. I do not use those apps you mentioned. PM me if you feel up to it =)

4. AmeliaS.

AmeliaS. Member

Hey,
    I'm 17, so maybe it might help taking to someone your age. I'm always welcome to talking. I'll try to look into those mediums and make accounts to see if I could message you there. Just let me know

5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi there, welcome to SF. As others have mentioned, you can private message them, or there is also a chat here if you would feel comfortable using that. But if you do prefer using other services, hopefully you can find some people to chat to. Hope this site will be helpful to you :)

6. kristellechou

kristellechou Well-Known Member

I need someone to chat with, too. I've been told I'm quite good at giving advise - just really awful at taking my own. You can message me here if you want.

7. edi49

edi49 New Member

Thank you everyone for giving me attention, it really means a lot to me in these moments. I am grateful on all the help, support and comfort you guys are willing to give me. Also, I am sorry if I don't reply good and don't send messages correctly, I am new to all this forum thingy. Thank you one more time :)

8. ScarlettHurts1990

ScarlettHurts1990 Active Member

I am also willing to talk on here, as I don't have the apps (I'm old :) ). Keep going, people do care!

9. Sumerian

Sumerian Active Member

Hello. I use Viber, and if you want to talk on there some time just let me know.

/ Sumerian

10. Mart687e

Mart687e New Member

Hi edi49 - I am 16 years of age as well, and i would love to talk with you! <Mod Edit, personal details removed>

11. Tmacster1

Tmacster1 Well-Known Member

Hi edi49 I use some of those apps you listed but you can always send me a private message :)

I'm going through a hard time dealing with depression and suicide as well, and I have found that talking and venting to people helps.

Trevor,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.