I really need someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Like a bright rock, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Like a bright rock

Like a bright rock New Member

Last year has been unbearable, I have done every thing on my hands to be happy, but very time I try life comes and beat me right in the face with her bullshit. Long story short, I have nothing to hold on to, the only thing that keeps me from putting and end to my shitty life is my dog, which I love more than anything in the world. A year ago my parents kick my out of their house due to the fact that, at the time, I was in a relationship with a guy (im gay), consequently I was no longer welcome. I could manage myself and my dog for a while, but now I don't have a job, no college degree, no nothing. I can't do nothing with my stupid life Im just a good for nothing alcoholic drug addict. I have accepted the possibility that Im just part of the vermin in this stupid society and I hate to be here, for real i have no idea why im doing this, I mean looking for help if I already know that Im gonna die soon and the worst thing is that Im OK with that, i don't care anymore I just wanna put an end to all this shit and finally be happy, but then there is my dog. A few day ago I tried to kill my self for the third time in my life, but when I was about to do so locked inside the bathroom, Chelo (my dog) starts scratching the door and immediately I felt like shit. Well I don't know why Im doing this but well i have nothing to loose. Have a nice day guys :)
    E.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

I am sorry that you are feeling so down. But please keep going. Think of your dog.

3. NiceGuYKC

NiceGuYKC Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you feel that way. You seem like a really nice person. Dog lovers usually are :).

Try not to give a damn about what other people think about you, at least for now. Focus on the happiness of yourself and your four legged friend. You can and will make things better for the two of you. It might take time but you can do it.

Have a great weekend .