I really need someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Like a bright rock, Jul 13, 2016.

1. Like a bright rock

Like a bright rock New Member

Last year has been unbearable, I have done every thing on my hands to be happy, but very time I try life comes and beat me right in the face with her bullshit. Long story short, I have nothing to hold on to, the only thing that keeps me from putting and end to my shitty life is my dog, which I love more than anything in the world. A year ago my parents kick my out of their house due to the fact that, at the time, I was in a relationship with a guy (im gay), consequently I was no longer welcome. I could manage myself and my dog for a while, but now I don't have a job, no college degree, no nothing. I can't do nothing with my stupid life Im just a good for nothing alcoholic drug addict. I have accepted the possibility that Im just part of the vermin in this stupid society and I hate to be here, for real i have no idea why im doing this, I mean looking for help if I already know that Im gonna die soon and the worst thing is that Im OK with that, i don't care anymore I just wanna put an end to all this shit and finally be happy, but then there is my dog. A few day ago I tried to kill my self for the third time in my life, but when I was about to do so locked inside the bathroom, Chelo (my dog) starts scratching the door and immediately I felt like shit. Well I don't know why Im doing this but well i have nothing to loose. Have a nice day guys :)
  2. Phil

Phil Member

I am so sorry to hear about your situation! It is good that you are holding on too love! And you are right to that is a life that NEED you. Perhaps you could find purpose in getting yourself treatment and for substance abuse, and who knows you may one day be the person that saves a life. You have a tough time and it can seem that you are alone. Keep talking! Be safe!

Tell me more of your story! I am interested in you and want to know more!
  3. Huw

Huw Well-Known Member

It sounds as if you have done anything and everything that you ever wanted to do, but now you're unhappy with what you have done. When under the roof of parents children have a duty to abide by what is acceptable to their parents. Hard fact, but true. There is a tendency to think that we can do whatever we please and that there will be no consequences. This is a very silly mistake, because all causes have effects.
    I hope you find a way out of the despair, but I recall the foolishness of my younger days. I'd get out and then jump back in again. I hope you are a quicker learner than I was, because believe me when I say, unless you do learn the lessons will just continue until you get the message.

Stay weak, H.