i really need someone....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by poette, Feb 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poette

poette Member

i really need to talk to someone but I dont wanna be identified... i cant talk to my friends cuz they will just call my school.... if my school is called i'll be forced to withdraw... i dont want that.....im just so sad right now.... the urges.... im out of ideas on how to help myself
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey lots of ways to help you one way is coming here and being heard and know someone cares about you. I care you can pm me anytime okay. When the urges come that is when you need to get out of where ever you are and do something that will bring you happiness. Listen to loud music take a warm bath sing out loud dance outloud Sh is so hard ice cube is good to use because it hurts but does not leave scars okay some use elastic band and snap it i don't like that some will draw with red ink on their place of cutting but the best way is distraction call someone get out go shopping call crisis and talk until the urges is less hugs to you please keep talking here okay so we get to know you and can support you more :hugtackles::hugtackles:
  3. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Talk to us on here about what is bothering you at the moment about why you have the urges.

Also try helplines if you feel the need to talk to someone in real life. I don't know where you are so not sure which ones to recommend.

4. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we are here for you
  5. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Can you talk to us a little bit more? Tell us a bit more about what is going on for you? :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.