I really need to know something about pregnancy please help.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by DarkBeauty, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkBeauty

DarkBeauty Member

Okay three days ago I had sex and now I'm feeling all weird. Is that just my head or can you tell if your pregnant just three days after? please help.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

It's just your head hun,but if it was unprotected sex then you will have to sweat it out till your next period.
  3. DarkBeauty

DarkBeauty Member

Yes it was unprotected but I have PCOS so the next time I'll have my period will probably be in like 2008.
  4. ~Nobody~

~Nobody~ Well-Known Member

Go out and buy a pregnancy test, asap.

It is possible to 'feel' it after three days but it's far more likely just your head. But please find out asap.

5. DarkBeauty

DarkBeauty Member

I have to wait for at least 12 more days until it will show up through my pee. But you better believe I'm going to get one one the 16th day.
  6. ~Nobody~

There are tests you can buy that work quicker than that.

Sorry about the PCOS by the way, I have a couple of friends with it and I know it sucks :hug:.
  7. Hazel

Hazel SF & Antiquitie's Friend Staff Alumni

I doubt very much that you are pregnant as you have PCOS, which makes it difficult to get pregnant as you probably know.
    There are early detection pregnancy tests available here in UK, I assume you will be able to get them in the USA also.
  8. DarkBeauty

DarkBeauty Member

Yes well I don't know where I could get one in the us so I'll just have to wait. I have been sick to my stomach and have cramps in my lower belly so I don't know. Yes with pcos it is hard to get pregnant however it's not impossible. I have been pregnant before.
  9. ~Nobody~

I imagine you can buy one at the chemist. We can in the UK.
  10. jupiter202

jupiter202 Well-Known Member

Clearblue Easy....it works very quickly.
  11. DarkBeauty

DarkBeauty Member

Yes but I still have to wait for a while still.
  12. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

i'm not trying to freak you out but just wanting you to keep something in mind. i did those home tests twice and it came back negative both times but i still had this feeling i was so i went in and had a blood test and it came back positive. just an fyi good luck
  13. corral

corral Guest

DarkBeauty, how are you feeling now?
  14. blade

blade Well-Known Member

i ahve no idea about this stuff but like ill say what i kinda know i dont know wither its true r not but i read it sum where. if like u start throwing up and get these dizzy spins ur pregnent . isnt it?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.