I really need to talk to someone right now.....

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Untouchable, Jun 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Untouchable

Untouchable Well-Known Member

Drank too much tonight. Everything seems pointless. Everything's pretty much spinning around me. I don't want to live to live the next hurt that's coming around. I need to get over myself. Life is about making decisions - they say...you get to choose to be happy, you get to choose to be sad. Apparently I'm some kind of masochist which leads me to be depressed all the freaking time...and when I'm not, it's either because I'm sleeping or because I just can't think anymore.

What is it like - living life to its fullest, not being afraid of it all - not being afraid of being treated like trash by those who you've loved the most - just going with the flow...I wonder.

I wonder what it's like living without knowing there's someone out there who talks about you in his psychotic personal blog and goes on about how he wishes you get run over by a freaking car...
    Why are people so damn selfish? I spent nights, nights, for this person, crying from worrying too much, and now here I am reading hateful posts about how I should just kill myself to make the world a better place...

I wonder what it's like going out and actually looking at things...looking at people...without worrying about how it'll all turn out...

I wonder what it's like never having to deal with the thoughts of your own parents calling you a mistake...And with an ex boyfriend forcing himself on you despite your desperate cries for him to stop, and then only ending up calling you a ***** about it...

Why does life have to suck so freaking much...I need someone...,But here I am alone and I'm scared to go anywhere by myself now..and there's no one...just me and myself and all my crazy thoughts and plans...please help me..someone...
  2. pppqp

pppqp Well-Known Member

honey, easily said than done... but you gotta get over your ex
    stand up, be strong. be your own self again like before you met him

don't visit that blog anymore. let he does what he does. the most important thing is you aren't going to influenced by him anymore.

one problem is making your whole life miserable.
    only you can stop that.

sending you warm hugs and courage xxx
  3. Moat

Moat Banned Member

That is alcohol for you and one of the reasons why I do not drink the stuff anymore.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.