I really think I am going to kill myself

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Stew3, May 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

I have been saying this for nearly a month, but everytime I have a really bad swing I seem to get a step closer.
    Strangely its afterwards when I contemplate calm am closer to killing myself I doubt the pain can ever go away.
    Only thing kept me going on this long is the thought of my dad finding me dead, but thats normally only when im having a really bad depressed period that strangely seems to keep me alive.
    Dont know why im posting this but oh well...
  2. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

I'm glad that you posted it even if you're not sure why you did.. It's good to reach out for help and support from people who are or have been going through similar experiences.

Is there anything that could help you to feel better right now? Do you have a therapist or anyone you can talk to about your feelings? It may help..? And of course you can also talk to us here anytime too. I just wish I could say or do something more that would really help you.

Jenny x
  3. Stew3

Stew3 Active Member

Next session wednesday, if can help.
    Dont know if can make it through weekend.
    and thanks for just replying:smile:
  4. Jenny

Jenny Staff Alumni

That's ok Stew.. I just wish I could do something more really.

Do you get on with your therapist? Does she/he know how badly you're feeling? And can you contact them before the session on Wednesday to say just how much you're struggling right now?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.