I really wanna die right now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by jean13235, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jean13235

jean13235 New Member

I have been to a mental hospital twice for suicide attempts but I want this one to really do it not try and end up in the hospital again I really wanna try to make it through this but i have no one to talk to please help
  2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Hey Jean, well done for posting and reaching out for help.

Do you want to tell us what makes you feel like this?

You say you want to make it through this, which is terrific. Maybe you could go to A&E, or ER, to talk to someone BEFORE you do anything, which would hopefully help you. Also, do you have a therapist or anyone you could call? Have you tried crisis lines? Maybe you could call one and talk to them too.

Keep fighting honey. You clearly don't want to do this and suicide is totally permanent. You can't do something permanent unless you are 110% sure, so keep fighting. The option for suicide will remain there, but hopefully one day it won't seem like an option.

Is there anything in your life that brings you hope? Is there anything that you enjoy? Or a passion you have?

Could you call any family or friends for help and support?

Hang in there and keep talking honey
  3. lilboyblue

lilboyblue Well-Known Member

you've taken a good first step to make it through by reaching out here. do you think you can tell us whats going on, post as much as you like. people here do really care tho
  4. jean13235

jean13235 New Member

im trying to but it is hard I just feel like everything is going down hill I just really wanna escape everything i cant call anyone cause they will send me back to the hospital and that will make things worse it will make me fail my senior year in high school and that will make me wanna die more I feel like this is the only way
  5. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

crisis lines and things like that won't make you go back to hospital.

It's good that you don't want to fail your senior year, that shows you are still fighting. What do you want to do after that?

If you do fail, it's not the end of the world, you can retake. Your health is more important, because you can postpone your senior year if necessary, but you can't postpone life.
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Also go into chat when you feel like you need to be with ppl...if there is someone who you can relate to, go into a private subroom and see what happens...this kind on contact can get you through those times when it really stings...sorry things are so rough right now, and plez continue to let us know how you are...big hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.