i really want to be able to go through with it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rawr, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rawr

Rawr Active Member

Erghh why do i have to be such a chicken i have everything i need to do it and i am just too scared but i cannot carry on like this this same routine this same life that iknow is not going to go through with it i have everythig i need to do it my mum will be out later so i will have enouh time everytime i go to do it i cant but i really need to gt out of this life i cant fuckig take it anymore
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and so sorry things are so rough right now...might there be another reason why you have chosen to live?...for me, it was a dire ambiviance and most of the time, i am glad I am here...that took a lot of support and soul searching, but, I surely do not miss the agnony of living the other way...please PM me if I can be there for you in any way...big hugs, J
  3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry your in such pain right now. But I think the reason you can't do it is because so much of you still wants and needs to be here. There are much more options availbale to rid the pain than taking your life. Please call a crisis line right now. Just talk to someone in "real" time about how you are feeling right this moment. No one will know you made the call. Instead of trying to end your life when your mom goes out, try to start it by making that call. Please!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.