i really want to do it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by icerain, Jan 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i really want to end this. i don't want to go on. nobody else wants me around, but i have made some commitments. i want out of them so i can end this. what is making me stay? i dont know if i can make it to the weekend. but i know i have to. i hate this.
    my doc just told me some of the diagnosis' i apparently have had over the past 5 years. i did not know of them till now. they seem so trivial and stupid. i should be able to shake it off, but i can't seem to and i just want to die. maybe when i close my eyes tonight, it will be for the last time. that is my hope.
    sorry if this post is in the wrong place
  2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

All I can ask is that you try your best to hang on. What was the diagnosis? :hug:
  3. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i dont know if i can do this anymore. he said most fell under ptsd, anxiety and disasociate something. it is getting harder to hang on and i jus twant to give up
  4. wallflower

wallflower Well-Known Member

I hope that you feel better, and that you can make it through life without being suicidal.

:rose: :guitar: You seem like a wonderful person, I wouldn't wish suicide on anyone. It's a tough thing to give advice on but IM me or PM me and I will get back as soon as I can.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.