I really want to execute myself *edit timeline* in front of my friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by d_nny.lee, Apr 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. d_nny.lee

d_nny.lee New Member

I've been having a really hard past months, and a lot of problems revolve around them.

I want to spite them, and everything is just so screwed up, I don't have any second thoughts on doing it anymore.

But I am a little scared if it doesn't kill me, and I'll be seen as the kid who tried but couldn't die.

I don't know what to do anymore.
  2. mpk

mpk Well-Known Member

Talk to someone if you can. You are young and have everything going for you. This is not the end only the beginning.
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

What you need to do is to see a doctor as a matter of urgency. You need professional medical help to deal with these feelings and these desires. Please tell your school counsellor how you feel and what you are thinking so they can get you the help you need - for your own safety and for the safety of everyone else.
  4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Get professional help ASAP. Don't play with fire. Get the help you need, you sound like you have a lot of hatred built up inside you, I hope you make the decision to seek help.
  5. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Please talk to someone ASAP. You need and you deserve to get help to get over these things.
    If you can't talk to your parents talk to your school counselor or go to your doctor; or even call a crisis number and have them help you.

You can get through this, and things can get better.

Please don't give up!
  6. d_nny.lee

d_nny.lee New Member

But even if I do continue on, I've screwed literally everything that I have. It'll just hurt even more if I talk to someone and continue.

I want to, but at the same time I feel as if there's nothing left ahead.
  7. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

Do you want to talk about what happened?

Maybe it's not you who need to be removed from this situation, you know? I understand how you can feel like everything is impossible but please know that most things in hindsight turn out to be solvable somehow
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.