I really want to kill myself tonight.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Amberrr, Jun 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amberrr

Amberrr Well-Known Member

I'm so depressed and feel as if my life isn't worth living anymore. I'm 19 and I live with my brother and he's always with his girlfriend and I'm just alone in his house. My boyfriend of 8 months broke up with me 2 weeks ago for another girl and none of my friends even cared. There's no reason to live. I am sick of being invisible to everyone. I'm not killing myself because of that but that is one of the reasons. I'ts as if people don't realise that I actually have feelings. If I don't kill myself, I'm atleast going to attempt to commit suicide. I need people to take me seriously. I guess this comes across as being attention seeking but it's not. I want to prove to everyone that I do exist and that I'm not invisible.
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

I am really sorry you are feeling so down Amber, but I hope you stay with us. I know things seem so bleak now and as if they will never get better, but they will. PM me if you need to talk. :hug:
  3. boo

boo Well-Known Member

That's not in any way "attention seeking" We're here to listen and help if we can. BTW, welcome.
  4. Amberrr

Amberrr Well-Known Member

Wow, thanks you guys
  5. pl2584

pl2584 Member

i know how you feel. It is as if you give yourself to others and they dont return the favor. To help you when your down to pick you back up. All i can really say is continue to live your life by your rules and try not to let them get you down. No matter how hard it is try.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.