I really want to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Downpour, Oct 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Downpour

Downpour Well-Known Member

I can't go on living like this. It's torture. I'm bleeding and bruised and limping, and I don't know how many times I've been told how crazy, horrible, and worthless I am. I am crazy, horrible, and worthless, though. All the problems in my life must be my fault. And then, there are those times when things are actually going ok and something always comes along and ruins it. It's like I'm just not allowed to have a remotely good life. I want to kill myself. I need this pain to stop. The only thing currently keeping me from doing it is that I don't want to hurt those few people who care about me. I wish I had never been born. The world would be so much better if I never existed. I need a way out of this, but I can only think of one way out.

2. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

You are not worthless and horrible. If your mental health is poor, you need help.
    Can you tell us which problems are your fault?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

There are many options hun to get out of your pain and suicide is not one of them ok. You talk to your doctor you talk to a therapist a councilor a friend crisis line YOU TALK until someone listens and gives you support that will help you out of the pain ok. There is a way out hun but you need to ask for it ok You want the pain gone you donot want to harm others by leaving hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.