I really want to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by endmylife, Jan 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. endmylife

endmylife New Member

I have no purpose in life.

2. seven

seven Active Member

Of course you have a purpose, everyone does. What makes you feel that your life has no purpose? I find talking can help you feel better. Stay safe! :hug:

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

A lot of people actually feel like they have no purpose in life. It's up to you to give your life meaning and purpose. No one can do that for you. You have to find what it is that you like doing (maybe helping people might appeal to you), and try it. Welcome to SF. :welcome:

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to sf,

Everyone has a purpose in life. You're just having difficulty in finding it :hug:

Please tell us more about yourself hun and we will see how we can help!!

5. mandel32

mandel32 Member

i have also thought of the same b4 not mentioning we are christians. but when things got out of hand, and i seem to be unable to handle my situation i kept thinking on my mind to just end my useless fuckd up lyf, to commit suicide..... im so useless, lazy, worthless, a burden, with no goals and plans..... "why do i even live" are the questions i asked myself....... But things have gotten better through TIME, allow urself to feel the pain. put your pain on a piece of paper and after just throw it....... just write in the paper wats on ur mind....... watever it is just let it ALL out...... u can if u want to get counseling as well. IT will get better through time....... mine was 3 months........
    message me....... i'll try if i can rel8 wid ur situation......
    by the way i'm manuel from the philippines (21 yrs old)

6. Leiaha

Leiaha Well-Known Member

You do have a purpose, you just haven't found your niche yet. Keep posting, tell us more and let us try to help you.

lea :hug:

7. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Endmylife,
    Can you tell us more about what is happening with you? We are here to help support you but need more info to be able to help.. Welcome to the forum!!~Joseph~

8. downmage

downmage Well-Known Member

yes tell us what's going on with you..many here can relate>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.