I really want to move out of my parents house.

I really don't like or feel safe with where I live. My family always makes fun of me and makes me feel unsafe (details are in previous posts). I don' know how I can move out. When I'm 16 I can legally move out (but where and with what money). I don't have any other family or friends I can live with. The only suggestion I have gotten is to try to get a GED this year and go to college next year. But I would need a loan to do that and I wouldn't have someone cosign to do that.

Sorry to hear that you are going through this

It might help to summarize some of the things that have been going on. So I think you have said:

Your parents are very strict Christians and are also abusive to you. Your brother is also abusive.

You are LGBT, and your family is very anti-LGBT

You've had head and neck pain for the last three years, and this seems to be related to having braces and also TMJ

You're depressed, suicidal, and you self-harm

You've tried a number of medications, massage, and some other treatments. Medications didn't help you, and massage helped a little but you can't afford more.

It would help to know what country you are in, since social services vary by country.

You might be able to participate in a foreign student exchange program, particularly with a host family/place that is LGBT friendly.

The only suggestion I have gotten is to try to get a GED this year and go to college next year. But I would need a loan to do that and I wouldn't have someone cosign to do that
There might be scholarships available to you. Some schools may have guaranteed financial aid if you are admitted.

Some countries have vocational/educational assistance for people with disabilities. If you qualify for services, they can often give you free tuition assistance.

If your braces are causing or partially causing your head and neck pain, you may want to have them removed. I'm not sure, but I think that braces are exclusively for cosmetic purposes, and it doesn't seem worth it if they are causing pain. If you haven't told your orthodontist about the pain, it might be worth it to do so.

You might want to try calling 211 or visiting www.211.org (I think the Canadian URL is different, like 211.ca or something, but you might be able to navigate there from the US site).

I'm pretty sure that Canada will have some form of vocational/educational assistance for people with disabilities, and 211 might be able to tell you how to get in touch with them

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$135.00
Goal
$255.00