I really want to scream! (money related)

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Deijerz, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Deijerz

Deijerz Member

2009 is a downhill spiral and it's a million things adding up.

Well I had to take my dog to the vet yesterday because his shots needed to be updated. I was told it'd be $100 for the visit, no problem I had a bit of money for that. I care about my dog because right now in my life he is truly all I have.

I take him there, it ends up being almost twice what they told me on the phone! :huh: So now I literally have $20 in my pocket, no gas and its hard to get to places for a job interview without any money whatsoever. I'm not on unemployment so I can't collect that, my mom can't help me because of her abusive husband, and my dad can't because he's struggling himself.

And to top it off... I applied for food stamps 3 weeks ago and the caseworker said they'd come in a week later, never received my card. I tried calling her and she won't return my calls.

I really just want to give up. I can't pay my bills, I can't buy food.... I'm screwed and I have nothing to sell to even make some money.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Money problems suck. I can relate to that.

Is there anyone that can help you get some answers besides your case worker?

3. HiddenMask

HiddenMask Member

Hey, I have around $100 sitting in my epassporte account if you need money for food. If you want it then just create a epassporte account online and send me your username in a PM and ill send it to you.

4. Deijerz

Deijerz Member

Still nothing from my caseworker. I'm going to call her every single day until I get a response cause this is ridiculous. By law I'm homeless and I still can't get any assistance of any kind. Makes me wonder if I had a kid if it'd be easier, but thank goodness I don't cause this is stressful enough.

Thanks Hidden, I PMd you... hopefully we'll get something figured out

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

wow hiddenmask, thats very gernerous of you :hug:

deijerz,welcome to the forums, i hope you'll manage to get through this. keep taking it each day at a time and try to get in contact with that woman again,dont give up!!