I really wonder what's the point sometimes

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Entity, Feb 20, 2011.

1. Entity

Entity Well-Known Member

There’s not really a real point in writing this, I just felt like hey, I think it's time to talk to myself. Maybe I’ll figure out what’s going on in my head. So today I don’t think anything has gone wrong, but I'm left feeling super down. >.< THAT confuses me. Not only does that confuse me, but I constantly feel like no one wants to talk to me that they’re just talking to me because they’re bored and they have nothing better to do. Why does it piss me off so much to have someone that I see to be gifted with things beyond belief complain when they don’t get one thing their way. Why am I so paranoid and worried about everything. Why do I let everyone down. Why do I feel like my parents hate me, or don’t care whatsoever. Maybe I deserve this? Maybe I’ve done something I'm unaware of. Who knows. I'm lost by now, I really don’t know what to do with anything. I just feel like I’d be so much better off if I didn’t speak to anyone and I didn’t even exist in life. Why did people die that haven’t done anything in their life wrong, and I'm still alive. Why was I even born? I'm too afraid of everything to ever be able to achieve anything anyways, so here i am asking myself, wtf is the point
  2. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Life is always full of questions, and heartache regardless of who you are. You could be a child of Bill Gates, Donald Trump, be a king or queen, prince or princes, and the reality of personal anguish would still exist. No one deals with emotions the same way, and it's not a reflection of that individuals inner strength or worth to society. As individuals we all have our own way of dealing with strife, and our own degree of emotional impact from the uncertainty of life. My point is the questions you asked has as many answers as they're are people. Finding the answers you seek is part of living, and only the person living that life has the ability to answer. What I can tell you is we have all asked ourselves the same questions, and I doubt we ever truly understand the answers though they might have made themselves known.