i really would like to have friends

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by William_, Feb 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. William_

William_ Guest

Hi,

I really want to die because I feel so lonely, I do not have friends, I do not have a girl friend and I have to take antidepressants, anti psychotics and anti anxiety drugs for my depression, anxiety and schizophrenia

I would like to share my suicidal feelings with someone

:sad:

2. SpencerA

SpencerA Well-Known Member

welcome to sf, i hope you make some friends here :) talk to me whenever, xxx

3. Longshot

Longshot Active Member

You have come to the right place then. I am new here as well, signed up yesterday. The ammount of support I've already found, is astonishing. Everyone seems to be here for eachother.

I am dearly sorry to hear you are in pain - but if it's friends you need, friend's who understand, then you are in the right place.

4. emma2

emma2 Well-Known Member

your in the right place
    talk to us
    we all understand and if friends is what u want we are all here xx

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey William,
    Welcome to the forum!!! I think that you will find friends here pretty easy.. You will definitley find support from the members here. Weall have similaities in our diagnosis's.
    My shrink is playing with the idea now that I might have skyzophrenia bedaise I keep seeing things. No voices though..I have a handfull of mental health issues and take meds for all of them..I'm a walking pharmacy...lol...Anyhow happy to have you aboard!!!

6. klodo

klodo Well-Known Member

Yes I understand loneliness and also never having a girlfriend. I think we have society to blame for such high expectations. We often assume that because we have no friend that we deserve a bad life but that is often total crap. Some of the nicest people you could meet are lonely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.