I recently joined SF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheryl

I discovered this site a few days ago. This site is a blessing to many who feel they have no where to turn with their pain and feelings of despair and hopelessness. I wish that there were sites like this 10 years ago when I was in the darkest hours of my life. They didn't exist.

I want to encourage all of you that pain and suffering doesn't last forever. It is temporary. Sometimes, the temporary seems a bit longer than temporary. At least it did for me. I heard a song say, "trouble don't last always"....and thank God it doesn't. Life consists of a lot of good days and some sad days. A lot of good times and then a few bad times. A lot of sunshine and sometimes rain. But, I tell you the truth, the sun will shine again.

10 years ago, I wanted to end my life. And 8 years ago my daddy, 57, ended his life by suicide. Honestly, I didn't think I could make it...it was absolutely the darkest hour of my life and I wanted all of the pain to end. I didn't know how to make it stop. But, I asked for help. I got support. And by God's grace I learned how to cope with life...when staying alive was so hard to do.

And you can to. You can make it through the storm. You can make it through these trials. You can make it through the pain. You can make it. Hold on. On the other side you will find new strength, hope, joy, happiness and peace. And instead of this season of your life being a stumbling block...turn it into a stepping stone into your bright future.

You matter. Your life matters. You are here by divine design and for a very unique purpose. There's no one else like you on the planet. No one! And no one can do what you were created to do. No one can accomplish your destiny. And people are waiting on you to fulfill your divine assignment. So, what is it? What do you want your life to be about? Its okay if you don't know the answer to those questions just yet! But, start dreaming again. Because, you're life as you know it will change. Your good days are just around the corner. Believe it!

God bless you,

Thank you for sharing with us Cheryl. We need to hear success stories and words of oncouragement. Welcome to SF. I hope I get the opportunity to chat with you sometime. Take care. :hug:

jane doe

welcome to the forum...those words are so beautifull. tank you for join in and thank you for your words, here we all need them;) well i hope to see you around and remember that you can pm me at any time:) Take care

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Cheryl;

Welcome to the forum!!:smile: We're a good lot here and good at listening and offering support, so don't hesitate to ask for love and support when you need it.:smile:

love,

least

kath

Hi both Cheryl and Swamp Horn.im glad that you both found us.There are some really fantastic people here!!!!!!i am here if any of you ever need to talk.Welcome.

Take care and best wishes for now
kath

PS Cheryl thanks for the words of encouragement!!!!It is much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00