I relapsed with the stalking.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by NoMoneyToPlease, May 16, 2011.

1. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

OMG,I went back to stalking my web obsession today...she's fucken hot by the way,but that's no excuse.
    I googled her and managed to leave some replies to her comments on some book based view sharing site.

Her words made me tingle,go all aflutter.

Is that wrong.

The good news is I have stopped dreaming about her,waking up wishing she was there,by there I mean here.

On good advice I have started washing the dishes recently.
    This is helping.

I think the devil made her to tease nerds out of their minds.

She is complete nerd candy.
    Stop it.
  2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

well atleast she's hot ;)

have you got your stalker patches? lol
  3. NoMoneyToPlease

It's not funny,well it is for you...well it kinda is funny :D ....not for her though,let's get that clear.

Seeing her makes my brain go boowazawaboo,totally. :(

I feel sorry for the woman.
  4. ConfusedSilence

ConfusedSilence Well-Known Member

While I don't agree with the premise of stalking, this arguing with yourself is very amusing :L
  5. NoMoneyToPlease

6. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Narh mate you're better then this. Im glad youve stopped yourself now. Keep at it. The more you look at it the more you can see it for what it is and control it overall.

Good on you for posting about it too :)
  7. Monoka

Monoka Well-Known Member

this thread made me smile, but no- stalking is not a good thing. would going cold turkey help? have been face-to-face friends with your 'stalkee' previously?
  8. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

Excellent. Clean out the fridge while you're at it.

Clean house clear mind. *attacks tile grout with toothbrush*
  9. NoMoneyToPlease

@ Axiom-"Narh mate you're better then this".

Am ?I :S

@Monoka-I have never been face to face with this woman(aargh! face to face..the magma) this is only an online thing,i do not send her emails or anything,and no i would not real life follow her around,that's creepy,what i'm doing is sad but that's better than being creepy right?
  10. NoMoneyToPlease

@harrachos-I cannot clean,i hive allergy to cleaning products,stuff like mops and hoovers and toilet paper.

Seriously though i will give it a try. :)
  11. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well, you made an effort to stop before, and that's where im drawing from on it. Plus you've made an effort to stop now :) In the end, I just mean to say it as a reminder, not as a "telling you who you are". Sorry if it came off like that, I just am also trying to make a point that, if you feel it is stalking, then you do need to stop.

Is she some sort of public figure or something? Cause I guess alot of people follow other people and comment on their public acts, so .. in contrast are you doing something that's dodgy or are you just a fan? (from an outside perspective)

But I guess what is most important, do you know why you are interested by her, and why you feel this sort of attraction?
    Kind regards :)
  12. NoMoneyToPlease

Yes,she is a bit of a public showoff
    I guess I am a fan.A smitten fan.

I am interested in her purely for her looks.
    She possesses a very atypical beauty.
    There is a kind of symmetry between her physical attributes and chance moments of extreme beauty within nature.

She is what constant would be if fleeting knew better.The apex of a beautiful eyeful that never seems to stop giving.

I perceive her to be a form of ultra-sensational androgynous eye candy.

My thoughts convulse when I think about her,the deep message of my true feelings cannot make the leap towards the outside world.

I would ruin my knees for her.

Btw,no worries,i know i am a bit of a nutjob,i know you didn't mean to say that but it is kind of you not to think that in the first place. :)