i relapsed

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by iwishiwasinvisible, May 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwishiwasinvisible

iwishiwasinvisible Active Member

i tried pushing all my other ways of dealing with my stress cuz everyone i have is self destructive...
    i ewas ganna stop smoking yesterday but instead i ended up smoking pot which isnt that bad but i hate downers..
    then tonight i relapsed on meth.....just cuz it was there...man it was the most ive smoked in along time...it wasnt the shit but it wasnt bad either
    my dad and brother keep calling me a tweaker even though i havent used in alon time and they have and they kept putting me down and hurting me that i said fuck it i might as well
  2. SeemsPerfect

SeemsPerfect Guest

Sorry to hear about your relapse. :sad: Just my opinion, but I think it has A LOT to do w/ people like your dad and brother. You don't have to listen to them. You're NOT some "tweaker" who doesn't care about anything. It's obvious you're trying to do better AND you were succeeding.

No disrespect to your dad and bro, but they're not helping the situation. The first thing I'd do is spend as little time w/ them as possible, if they weren't trying to clean up also. I'd look to hang w/ those who inspire me to do better in life. Not those trying to bring me down w/ them.

Again, just my opinion. Good luck w/ everything.
  3. Tara

Tara Guest

what perfect said!

good luck to you and hope you feel better soon :arms:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.