I remember...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by touglytobeloved, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I remember… When I was a child.
    I remember…. I was happy.
    I remember the walking on the beach, I remember the cold water in the lake…
    I remember when I was playing hide and seek with my friends.
    I remember… I was happy.
    I remember when I was going to the field and working with my father, mother and my sister. I remember…. I was happy.
    I remember when I was watching the sky and thinking how beautifull is.
    I remember when I was watching the rainbow and asking myself how can it be so beautifull.
    I remember when I was enjoying in the sunrise, I remember when I was looking at the stars, I remember the moon, I remember how wonderfull it was.
    I remember, I was walking under the moon, with my friends, and the stars were showing me the way. They were very close to me, at the reach of my hand.
    I remember… I was only a child.
    And then, I grown up. Suddenly. Many bad things happened in my life. And today, I don’t play hide and seek, I never go to a beach, I cant go to the field, I don’t walk under the moon. Today I cant enjoy watching the sky. The moon has lost its beaty. I don’t see the colours of the rainbow. The stars are to far, I cant see their light. The sun is still shining, but not for me, I cant sense it, I cant feel how warm is it.
    Today, Im 25 years old. I want to be 15 again, I want to go back in time when I was happy. I remember those days… I remember… When I was a child. I remember… I was happy… Althought Im 25, althought I want to be 15, I still feel like Im 75.

2. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member

Reading your post reminded me of a song...

These are the days of our lives, by Queen. Have you heard it before? Please have a listen to it and let me know what you think?

xx

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

If you can remember happiness, you can find it once again. It is when we can no longer remember that all hope is lost.

4. touglytobeloved

I havent listened yet, but i will.

5. touglytobeloved

Well, I heard the song. It is similar with my post. They sing about the same thing as I wrote in my post. I think we all want to go back in time... Someone more, someone less, but we all do...

6. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

I miss being a kid more than anything, the worse thing we had to worry about was who to invite to our birthday party. I miss it all :( cuz now like is so shit.

7. An Angel in Black

An Angel in Black Well-Known Member

i hate my childhood..lol even more than now..of course i was suicidal back then too.. still holding knives to my heart, chest, wrists, wanting to cut badly, but i told myself one of these days theyres gonna be someone who comes and takes me away from all of this..guess what..the older i got the more bullshit i found i was thinking.. i hated my childhood, i dreaded going to school because i was kicked, called names, picked on by the teachers for being stupid, failed grades because on top of being stupid i didnt care.. i just wanted to die..now i still want to die, ive for as long as i can remember have been suicidly depressed, and ive never really had anytihgn going for me..hell, i guess nothings changed much..i still wanna die..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.