I resent having been born

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by DownInAHole, Feb 2, 2011.

1. DownInAHole

DownInAHole Active Member

I'm bitter that I was brought into this world.
    I don't think much of the human race or other life forms.
    I hate God (if It exists).
    I hate my government.
    I think abortion is a good thing.
    I will never pass this sexually transmitted terminal disease called life onto anyone.

I'm just angry at the moment though I've been doing better lately.

I will stick around til at least later this year. I have something to do before I die. I wish I had more courage to vanish and kill myself.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just letting you know I read your post. What's got you so angry?
  3. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

Don't say you resent being born. This is not good for you to resent being born your parents wanted and loved you. No one should say they resent being born. Tell us whats going on
  4. DownInAHole

DownInAHole Active Member

I posted in a moment of anger unfortunately. I'm better now.

I believe I'll always regret having been born.

I just hope suffering ends at death.

I was doing just fine for billions of years not existing. I'm brought into this crazy world and no matter how good or bad it gets I'm forced back into non-existence for eternity because we all die eventually. But who knows?

My parents did me no favors by creating me. My life has not been worth it.
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

It's OK that you posted in anger, sometimes you just need to let everything out.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi i hear and feel that anger I often wonder why we are born if only to be sad. I am glad you are doing better though and i am glad you reached out again for help here. Let the anger out vent all you want because dam it you deserve to have some release of all that pain inside hugs to you