I rlly just need to talk to someone

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by maryam salamah, May 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maryam salamah

maryam salamah New Member

hey my name is maryam I've never rlly shared how I felt like this b4 so I'm a bit nervous of what the outcome will be I was raped a year ago abused by my bro for some years I was physically bullied by my teachers at school and I had 2 friends suicide this year I feel so paranoid like everyone hates me I only have 6 friends left I try to help ppl as much as I can I rlly do I've never hurt anyone and it's why I can't understand this all happening to me Ik what I wanna do is selfish and that honestly the only reason in considering not too I already went to the pharmacy and got the pills I just lingering around them atm I've always tried to be strong and positive but since I was 6 I just seem to suffer Trauma after trauma and it's starting to make me believe I may not meant to be here anymore I tried to call some close friends but can't get into contact my house is currently empty I just wanna know it's gonna be ok ever since I was 6 I told myself this but everything is just seems to get worse my ex tried to kill me and my uncle is currently in jail for sexually abusing me i chose to take that abuse to save my cousin from it plz can someone help me or just even talk I feel so lonely and I don't have my parents for support .. I just wanna end it I can't take the flashbacks anymore I cut my thighs and wrists just now all that's left is the pills and I may just have some peace I don't wanna do this for my families sake but the fact that I can get into contact with no one seems to be like a sign to do so I'm fighting with myself so plz plz I'm begging for anyone just anyone to talk to I don't know what to do anymore
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If you are harming yourself then you need to call a crisis line and get professional help ok. Why does your parent not give you support after all you have been through i don't understand
    You need to throw away pills and your tools for harming and you need to get you to hospital emerg and talk to a professional to get you help you need to cope with your past abuse
  3. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

I do agree with total Maryam - you have been through too many unpleasant experiences that, believe me, were never how life should become for anyone, and some benevolent agency should be able to point you towards the best thing for you, the next step. Thank you for reaching out to SF and hope that you find some fresh insights that will help you honey, blessings and strength to you :)
  4. Hatshepsut

Hatshepsut Guest

Please do go seek help. Your problems are real, and they are serious. Talk to a doctor, hospital, or other person you trust about your thoughts and feelings that you posted here.

You deserve all the best things in life. :butterfly4:
  5. ValentineBabe

ValentineBabe Active Member

Maryam, I understand what you are feeling. Though I have not experienced everything you have I do feel a lot of your pain and find myself in darkness with the same thoughts. Being connected here on sf has made a tremendous difference, first time I could share my true feelings and thoughts so hopefully this platform will be helpful for you as well. There are plenty of friends here to chat with so stay connected, we are here to listen.

Wishing you strength, courage and inner peace. May you find the light..........:rainbow:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.