i said goodbye

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by asking_advice, Jan 22, 2011.

1. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

i said goodbye to my callmate. he have a lot of experience in life compare me. i know i dont have a feelings for him but im afraid he will suddenly ignore me because i cant give what he wants. it's not easy for me to be len like before when i know he loves me. im clueless in relationship. i dont want him to be my shock absorber in my problems. i know he likes me because im open-minded, willing to listen him, and he pity me. he knows im a suicidal. i did a lot of mistake in internet relationships. i misinterpret the emotion of other people here on net. i thought i love someone but in reality. i just need an attention and love. i dont want to happen it again so i decided to end the communication.

IM ANNOYED! HE SHOULD NOT TELL ME THAT HE LOVES ME! SO I DONT HURT LIKE THIS! I DONT WANT TO LOST THE FRIENDSHIP BUT I NEED TO DO IT FOR MYSELF! I NEED TO PROTECT MYSELF. EVERYTHING IS FINE UNTIL HE SAID HE LOVES ME :(

2. nolonger

nolonger Well-Known Member

Is it the fact that he loves you making you hurt? Or is it the fear that you could be hurt(emotionally) from the relationship if it were to end?

What do you need to protect yourself from?

How so? Isn't he trying to be truthful that he may like you more than expected?

3. asking_advice

asking_advice Well-Known Member

it's not easy for me to be len like before because i know he loves me. i cant erase in my head what he said. i like him as a friend. nothing more.

[

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

What did he say that you cannot erase it. I hope you keep posting okay so we understand more.