I said I was, then I didnt, but back there

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by firehawk1, Aug 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firehawk1

firehawk1 Well-Known Member

Well Just wanna say thanks to people here on SF who supported me and understood me and where I was coming from last week.
    I appreciate it

however im feeling back to square one again, same time, same place - dating ads, get on so well, time comes for a picture or description, they see you are not white and they change their attitude. What gives with women? Seriously?

if you get on so well then why does the color of your skin have to change that? It's pathetic! because of that, i have had no interaction with women in over a year, and even before then really (except for 4 months)

why are women doing this? Seriously why? What is their problem? Then they complain about men being after the 1 thing when its not true. They think they are so pretty and hot when they arent or even if they are, then why are they single? Right....

so pathetic. I'm not white, big deal. I'm not black, I'm kinda mixed but have a nice olive tan - whats the problem?

why is it so hard? Something seriously has to be said to women all over and I'm not kidding. This is a serious issue. I feel sorry for the new born babies who are colored. I seriously do

I just wanna die. im so fed up. a fresh good decent human being who is successful and so much to give, only to be thrown away because of the way women are, then they complain they cant find a decent man.....

well they cant because that man is dead.
  2. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

This is really sad that in this day and age there is so much idiotic racism out there. Nobody should have issue with anyones skin colour for gods sake it is pathetic. What country do you live in fire ? I am very sorry this has happened to you but not all women are so stupid or shallow. I wouldn't care what colour a person was if I was looking to date someone, I run far deeper than that and so do lots of other women. I am sorry you have met so many stupid and ignorant ones....
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi firehawk. I'm sure that a woman will come along who will find your skin colour attractive. Don't give up just yet.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Firehawk1,
    My grandaughter is malotto(half black and halk white) She knows she is different than other kids but she doesn't let it bother her. She is very happy,polite,good sence of humor, inteligent, and beautifull.
    I don't see color I see a kind heart. When I am out with her, I'll hear some wise ass talking about her and I confront him ready to kick ass. My grandaughter will walk up and grab my hand and say it's o,k, granpa they are ignorant and they don't even know it. If the day comes that someone has hurt her they had better be looking out because granpa will be coming down on them like a ton of bricks...I love her more than life itself.....
  5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

<mod edit-gentlelady-reference to deleted post>

firehawk1 - don't despair yet, i'm sure the right girl will come along; although there are many horrible, ignorant people out there there are also fantastic people in the world - you'll see ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2008
  6. firehawk1

im based in the UK.
    It's just stupid. I mean its stupid. you cant help what color you are. you cant change it when you are in the womb. i mean you cant decide what you are going to looks like can you? no you cant.

its stupid. I really have given up a long long time ago because of the way people are. I know people say dont give up but there comes a point and time where enough is enough. where a decent kind warm hearted successful professional human being who has nothing to hide and is honest, who doesnt cheat etc... etc... has had enough. turning from good to bad(when there is no need) because of the way women are.

Same thing today. "yes yes, wow you sound great. so what do you look like"

"well, I'm dark"

"um... I dont like colored people"

example from yesterday:

HER: "wow you sound too good. if only men like you existed, you really are deep and insightful."
    me: "thanks, I appreciate it but I'm just me - I see no reason in lying or anything of the sort. I'd like to consider myself different, genuine and honest without any game play like people these days do"

HER:"yeh thats true. So what do you look like?"

me:"I'm dark (kinda like tanned)"

HER:"I dont date people of a different color. I only have ever dated white people. just the way ive been brought up"

and she is 27 with a kid!!!!!!!!!

so what about the unattractive non white people? dont they get a life? Dont they have the same needs as other human beings?
  7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Maybe you should try dating non-white people firehawk?
  8. Robin

Robin Guest

Anyone who cannot see past your skin is really not worth dating, if they really liked you it won't matter and anyone who doesn't fit into their perfect little world is luckily escaping a person just looking for someone to fit into whatever agenda they currently have.
  9. firehawk1

dave: good question but its the same as well. still point is, why cant I have a white girl? know what I mean? :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.