I sat up all night

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Oct 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

holding a **** in my hand debating if I was going to end my life. I figured that once I committed the act no one find me till hours and later and hopefully I would be dead. I started taking pills and alcohol and I've been doing this for awhile to numb myself. But in the end I just laid down with the ***** on the bedside table.

2. midnightstar

midnightstar Senior Member

:hug: I'm so glad you chose not to do anything to yourself, we're all here for you to talk to, what's making you feel this bad? :hug:

3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm really glad you're still here!! :hug: Please reach out and talk to us!

4. Blackbird33

I constantly have these bad thoughts in my head. The only thing that ever calms is thinking about my death the one thing I can control.

5. douglas james

douglas james New Member

i am going to take a overdose. my girl friend who was also my best friend wont even speak to me anymore. this is because i am not progressing in life and i have really bad anxiety and depression. if i take <Mod Edit, WildCherry: Methods> will that do it?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2012
  6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Would it help to talk about the thoughts in your head? It might at least help you to feel less alone.

7. Blackbird33

One positive thing about being alone is that I don't have to worry about anyone troubling themselves too much when I die.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.